Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dr. George Thomas is pen name for Dr. Robin O. Motz

Hello All,

     Because I started this blog when I was actively practicing internal medicine, I used the pen name of Dr. George Thomas. All case reports and stories of my training and attending are true. I attended Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons from 1971-1975, graduating as valedictorian, and was a resident in internal medicine at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center from 1975-1978. Upon finishing training I was immediately offered the position of Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at Columbia University as well as Assistant Attending in Medicine at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. I am now retired from the direct practice of medicine, and am an Emeritus Assistant Professor at Columbia University.

     My home page, which contains my CV, is at www.DrRMotz.com

     I am now engaged in Stress Reduction,Life Coaching, Tutoring in Math and Physics, and dealing with Relationship Problems, as well as doing volunteer work at Gilda's Club of Northern New Jersey, which exists to help those patients who have cancer as well as their families, and is staffed almost entirely by volunteers. I also write a monthly column on medicine for Inner Realm, and am the Director of the Stress Reduction Center of New Jersey, LLC.

You can reach me at:
200 Grand Ave., Suite 201
Englewood, N.J. 07631-4363
Tel: 201-569-0040
Fax 201-569-3244
rom1@columbia.edu

Robin O. Motz, M.S., M.D., Ph.D. (Physics)

No comments:

Post a Comment